Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Witty Wednesday #124 Maxine Tip and Signs for Modern Woman



Daffy sent me another Maxine Tip and it's one I must remember! LOL



Always keep several
get well cards on the mantle...
So if unexpected guests arrive,
They will think you've been sick and unable to clean.

I should get some cards up quickly-I could write my name in the dust on my glass shelves!!!
*********************
These signs 'For the Modern Woman' made me chuckle (also from Daffy)

Have a fun day and keep smiling Spring will soon be here!


Archives:
2009: Travel Thursday
2008: Comfort Food for a cold Day
2007: Top 20 Toys of all time

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 4/2/10 02:33, Blogger willowtree said...

Holtie actually gave me one of those signs last time he visited.

 
At 4/2/10 03:23, Blogger Pamela said...

you had me and WR laughing. Especially the Maxine and get well cards. I'm on it!

 
At 4/2/10 15:43, Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO!!

 
At 4/2/10 16:46, Anonymous daffy said...

I love Maxine!!

 
At 4/2/10 23:38, Anonymous Grannymar said...

I remove my shoes, but I still get to clean the floor! :(

I love all the signs.

 
At 6/2/10 14:43, Blogger the mother of this lot said...

The get well cards is an excellent idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home