Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Witty Wednesday # 120


I purloined these from Peter

It's Raining, It's Pouring
Oh sh!t, it's Global Warming.
Jack and Jill went into town
To fetch some chips and sweeties.
He can't keep his heart rate down
And she's got diabetes.

Mary had a little lamb
Her father shot it dead.
Now it goes to school with her
Between two chunks of bread.

Mary had a little lamb
It ran into a pylon.
10,000 volts went up its @rse
And turned its wool to nylon.
**************************

Thanks to Daffy for Maxine

Archives:
2008: Fun Christmas Meme
2007: I'm not singing in the rain
2006: Mijas

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9/12/09 21:03, Blogger karisma said...

LOL! Thanx for the morning laugh! All the funnies sent to me in my emails last week were far too rude to post.

 
At 10/12/09 12:34, Blogger Amrita said...

Great laughs, but poor lamb - feel guilty for laughing at its fate.

 
At 10/12/09 13:19, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Thanks for the fun laughs!

Hope ur coping OK this week :)

 
At 10/12/09 21:19, Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO!!

 
At 11/12/09 16:36, Blogger Pamela said...

I wish I COULD LMAO. Then I'd chase these witty wednesdays all over the blogosphere and be able to fit into my smaller jeans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home