Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My Today

1 Started the day with cup of boiled water and glucosamine tablet and emptied the dishwasher.
2 Showered and dressed
3 Sorted clothes in one wardrobe and packed bag for charity shop (still more could go)
4 Had breakfast and cup of coffee. Found my blueberries (well in date) were beginning to rot, checked emails.
5 Fed tortoises-they are eating masses in this hot weather
6 Trip to supermarket to return blueberries (my mother decided she needed shopping despite the fact I had done her shopping two days previously) also got the daily paper.
7 Chat to my neighbour for an update on his house move-it's not going as straightforward as he'd hoped.
8 Nurse called to check my mother's leg as I couldn't take her to clinic on Thursday. It's improved so much since last Friday, which is good news-hopefully this will be the last dressing.
9 Quick read of the paper and did the crossword as I ate a sandwich for lunch.
10 Packed away some winter clothes.
11 Did a couple of online quizzes
12 Decided to watch some of the French Open as Andy Murray was playing-only watched a couple of sets-learned later he lost.
13 Embee home from work
14 5:30pm Guy came to fix old computer he left just before 7pm but will be back tomorrow evening.
15 Made dinner.
16 Watched some TV took a phone call from my brother (he's visiting tomorrow to see my mother and he's bringing his eldest grandaughter-I won't be here).
17 Read a few blogs and plurked a bit (actually did plurk several times throughout the day).
18 Wrote this post
19 Will be going to bed to read as soon as I hit the publish button.

In a nut shell that's was my day-pretty boring really but it seemed to go very quickly.
Good night to anyone who happens to read this.

Archives:
2008: Fun Monday-69 I own up to making it
2007: Is advertising sexist + Altered Images

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3/6/09 00:47, Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear Chris. Sounds like a busy day! I hope you have a lovely sleep tonight.

 
At 3/6/09 02:37, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Too bad about Murray. I guess the way is paved for Fed this year.

 
At 3/6/09 08:13, Blogger Beccy said...

Wish I could get the tennis:-(

 
At 5/6/09 16:51, Anonymous Kila said...

Good luck to your neighbor with the home sale!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home