Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reminiscing

This evening I met up with the friends that I went with to China. It was a beautiful evening and we sat in Anna's garden enjoying the late sunshine and a few drinks. We then had a lovely meal (not Chinese) but Sallie and I did use chopsticks. Eating salad with chopstick, didn't look or feel right. Guess who finished last but where there's a will, there's a way-why did I add pine nuts to the salad (my contribution)!



We listened to Chinese music and chatted about the trip as we looked at some of the photos. It was really interesting that, although we all had different things that were our favourite parts of the trip, we all agreed it was a very memorable holiday.

We are now planning the next trip - what do you think about Machu Picchu?

Archives:
2008: Not a day of rest
2007: Name this Tree

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 1/6/09 14:52, Anonymous Beckie said...

I can't imagine eating that first salad with chopsticks!

 
At 1/6/09 15:12, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Machu Picchu: go for it.

 
At 1/6/09 21:00, Blogger ChrisB said...

beckie I can be very determined ~LOL.

AC the only thing that worries me is the altitude.

 
At 2/6/09 09:12, Blogger Beccy said...

Sounds amazing mum. go for it!

 
At 2/6/09 17:53, Blogger Sam said...

or you could just deny yourself an adventurous holiday and come visit your daughter instead ;)

 
At 2/6/09 19:46, Blogger Steffi said...

Yummy salad!You makes me hungry,Chris!Salad and chinese music - the best mix to chill out!

 
At 2/6/09 19:48, Blogger Steffi said...

Wow...you like travel to the Machu Picchu? That´s great,Chris!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home