Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun Monday # 108 + The answer is......!

Margaret over at Mama Drama is the hostess this week.
Sorry but I'm not coming out to play today. I can never get my brain into creative writing mode, but I do admire those who can weave a good story about why someone would ditch their underwear in the parking garage at work! So I will be coming to read some good stories.

There is a hostess for March 30th it's jMo and I can even tell you the topic: Easter Baskets: Share a story, is it better to give or to receive, what would you like in yours?
So hop over and sign up.
_____________________________________
Yesterday I asked you to guess what Beccy had given me as a Mothering Sunday gift and a lot of you were very quick to answer correctly. I used it immediately as you can see below

Archives:
2008: happy Easter
2007: Granada-the Alhambra

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 23/3/09 13:04, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Cuppa has one of those things, and she's quite chuffed with it.

 
At 23/3/09 13:51, Blogger FH said...

Happy belated Mother's day to you. New handbag? Looks good.Enjoy! :)

 
At 23/3/09 14:48, Blogger Jeanna said...

That's pretty and inventive, and you found a use for it right away, cool.

 
At 23/3/09 15:29, Blogger Beccy said...

Glad to see it being used!

 
At 23/3/09 15:46, Blogger Unknown said...

That must be a hell of a strong bracket!!!

 
At 23/3/09 17:01, Blogger ChrisB said...

AC I agree with Cuppa.

Asha it is a new bag although you can't see it.

Beccy I wouldn't dare not to use it. Anyway I happen to like it.

John I take it that is a reference to what ladies carry in their handbags LOL

Jeanna thanks for visiting

 
At 23/3/09 20:37, Blogger Faye said...

Yes, Mama Drama set a fine challenge today. Just a thin line between amusing and totally inappropriate! So far, everyone is holding the line.

I've looked at your lovely purse hook in several catalogs. It's such a pain to loop the handles around the chair back, which I do especially for security when traveling. Maybe I'll ask Willie the Pit to get me one for mother's day, in May in the U.S.! Very thoughtful gift from the daughter, ChrisB.

 
At 24/3/09 06:49, Blogger Steffi said...

What a nice present from Beccy!It looks like a new handbag!
Happy belated MotherĀ“s Day to you!

 
At 25/3/09 14:03, Blogger ChrisB said...

Steffi it was the handbag hook that Beccy bought me. However the bag is a new one I bought for myself last week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home