Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Witty Wednesday # 75



Daffy has just emailed this to me so I had to include it today:

Medical Stuff...

A sexually active woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wants her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were too loose and floppy. Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a total secret and the surgeon agreed.
Awakening from the anesthesia after the surgery she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed.
Outraged, she immediately calls in her doctor.
"I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!"
The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him:
"I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself."
The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and empathised because she had the same procedure done some time ago."
"And what about the third rose?" she asked.
"That's from a man upstairs in the burns unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears.

*************************

These are from John



**********************


Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room and Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy.

The first thing Daisy asked was,'Do you have a condom?'

Donald frowned and said, 'No..'

Daisy told Donald that if he didn't get a condom,they could not have sex.

'Maybe they sell them at the front desk', she suggested.

So Donald went down to the lobby and asked the hotel clerk if they had condoms.

'Yes, we do,' the clerk said and pulled one out from under the counter and gave it to Donald.

The clerk asked, 'Would you like me to put that on your bill?

'No!' Donald quacked, 'What kind of a pervert do you think I am?'

Happy Wednesday.


Archives:
2007: Fun Monday 44
2006: Better late than never

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

At 3/12/08 12:23, Blogger Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Whahahahahaha!! I love that last one!

 
At 3/12/08 12:48, Blogger kitten said...

LOL! I loved all 3, but that middle one is always a joy to read!
Happy Wednesday!

 
At 3/12/08 15:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Chris, you have brightened up a very dull day. I cannot see the keyboard with tears of laughter running down my face!

 
At 3/12/08 15:29, Blogger Ari_1965 said...

Nobody's volunteered to host Fun Monday.

 
At 3/12/08 15:52, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Ahhh... you're quackers! lol

Cyalayta
Mal :)

 
At 3/12/08 15:54, Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO!

 
At 3/12/08 16:28, Blogger Beckie said...

The first one and the last one had me laughing out loud. The middle one was just true!

 
At 3/12/08 17:16, Blogger Ari_1965 said...

Mamalang has volunteered to host Fun Monday on Dec. 8th.

http://mamalang.blogspot.com/

 
At 3/12/08 18:34, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Donald gave me a hearty chuckle. :)

 
At 4/12/08 03:19, Blogger Sandy said...

I loved the first one - thanks for the laugh!

 
At 4/12/08 03:58, Blogger Attie said...

Yoet a OMG..for that first one!!!!

 
At 4/12/08 04:34, Blogger Alison said...

I love the donald and daisy one..too funny!!!

 
At 4/12/08 19:33, Blogger ♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

The last one is my top pick.I have seen the others before.
Thanks for the laugh I needed it.

 
At 5/12/08 00:50, Blogger Pamela said...

NEW EARS!! OMG... I'm falling off my chair here and kicking.
badee badah ba ha ha ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home