Thursday, December 04, 2008

What type of Gender is your blog

I saw this over at Small Reflections and had to give it a go!

Man or woman who is writing that blog

We think http://mscellania.blogspot.com is written by a woman (71%).

Gender Analyzer





Typealyzer
ESFP - The Performers
The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and donĀ“t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.



Some of this could well be close-I was once told by my manager that I was too nice and needed to be tougher- I maintained that was not my style of management I preferred to work with my team and get them on board rather than just issue orders. Anyone who knows me will know this doesn't mean I was a pushover, I knew everyone's strengths and weaknesses!


Archives:
2007: Introduction to Yield Wine Bar
2006: First Impressions of Costa Del Sol

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 4/12/08 18:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your type of management. Fortunately, so does my boss.

 
At 4/12/08 18:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never liked asking anyone to do something that I wasn't prepared to do myself.

 
At 4/12/08 20:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these, although it only thought my blog was 63% woman! I'm a performer too, the last bit is very true I loathe confrontation!

 
At 4/12/08 21:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linky-luv! How fun that you decided to pass this on! Each of my blogs came up differently (and somehow that seems odd to me) ... ISFP (Artist) at Happily Retired Gal ... ESTP (Doer) at Small Reflections and ISTP (Mechanic) at Sacred Ruminations. In actuality, I'm an INFP according to the Myers-Briggs Temperament Type. All of my blogs have me pegged as a 'perceiver' but they have me as a 'sensor' rather than the 'intuitive' I am and only my NEW blog has me as a 'feeler' rather than a 'thinker' ... I suspect it's hard to 'read' some aspects of 'TYPE' in a written medium like a blog ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 4/12/08 23:58, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Well, I'm pretty sure that I'm 35% NOT a woman, you know! Silly test! rofl.

Glad you know your leadership style and strengths and weaknesses when working in a team with people. you'd be surprised how many people have no idea of that basic '101' stuff. As a trainer, I've stumbled across those issues all the time. Good to know where people are at tho to start with. Blah blah blah.

Cyalayta
Mal :)

 
At 5/12/08 00:48, Blogger Pamela said...

71% for me at the dust.

I inserted WT's Dingo in there and he got 82% --WOMAN!


Can you believe that he's more shapely than I am. Why, I'm just steaming

Wait until he finds out.... bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha

 
At 5/12/08 00:54, Blogger BS said...

Written by a woman (72%) for me !

 
At 5/12/08 09:26, Blogger ChrisB said...

mal that's your sensitive feminine side!

Pamela ha ha wonder what WT's response to that is

 
At 5/12/08 18:07, Blogger Celeste said...

Ha! My blog and my dog's blog are close to gender neutral. I have a professional blog that is male....and I'm not! Makes me laugh, though....my professional blog is anonymous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home