Sunday, December 07, 2008

Visitors on two wheels!


When I heard a motor bike revving up outside the house, I wondered who was making so much noise. I was quite surprised when it turned out to be my niece's husband and her youngest daughter who had come to deliver something to my mother.
I think the bike is a new toy and it certainly looked very smart. I managed to take this quick shot as they were leaving. Zoe, who is nearly 14, said she enjoys riding with her dad but it was a bit cold yesterday! That was an understatement-it was freezing!

Archives:
2007: What's not Fare!
2006: Ronda

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 7/12/08 18:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice way for her to spend time with her dad :)

 
At 7/12/08 21:38, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I'm sure they're having a blast. It's getting crazy cold here too, although today the fierce winds have a lot to do with it.

 
At 7/12/08 22:49, Blogger kitten said...

Now, that is a sweet surprise!

 
At 7/12/08 23:57, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

Were you not tempted to have a ride :)

x

 
At 8/12/08 00:07, Blogger karisma said...

Cool Bike! I must go out for a ride myself, its been a while!

 
At 9/12/08 07:48, Blogger Steffi said...

That´s a very sweet surprise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home