Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Special Greeting to Nikki

Nikki is going through a very difficult time at the moment and she needs all our support and prayers.

My prayer for you

Heavenly Father, in Nikki's present need, help her to believe that you are aware of her anxiety and will do what is best for her.
Give her the strength to trust you and put the present and future in your hands.
Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

I also send you some flowers that might help to brighten your day while you rest.......and then you need something to nibble............while you catch up on all the gossip......
.......while you listen to some music

Irishcoffeehouse this was a great idea of yours to show Nikki that we are all thinking of her :)

Labels: , , , , ,

17 Comments:

At 9/7/08 12:53, Blogger karisma said...

Amen to that! You are a sweet heart Chris! My prayers and positive thoughts have been going out to Nikki also! I have good feelings about her! Every little prayer helps! Heres to a sweet healthy wee baby! God willing!

 
At 9/7/08 12:53, Blogger FH said...

Best to Nikki, don't know the details but we will pray for her.
Take care Chris. I will be on blog break from tomorrow until Sept, but I will still see you here once a week or so!:))

 
At 9/7/08 13:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Chris, thak you so much. I can't believe all the prayers and support. My heart feels so big!

I do love me some chocolate.......

 
At 9/7/08 14:01, Blogger kitten said...

That is so sweet and I Amen that myself! Oh, I love that song.

 
At 9/7/08 14:17, Blogger Irish Coffeehouse said...

Great choices! And the music was just too good. :)

 
At 9/7/08 15:03, Blogger Sam said...

Mum? Is that you?

I will keep my fingers crossed for Nikki.

 
At 9/7/08 17:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris what a beautiful sweet post.
I will go and offer my prayers to Nikki

 
At 9/7/08 20:12, Blogger Unknown said...

Somehow I missed something and will pop over to Nikki's right away.

How sweet you are!

 
At 9/7/08 20:33, Blogger Alison said...

this is a great idea....I hope to put a post up tonight for her!!!

 
At 9/7/08 21:20, Blogger Kaytabug said...

What a fantastic song clip!! Just a lovely post Chris!!

 
At 9/7/08 21:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really is a perfect way Chris... I'll say a prayer too. x

 
At 9/7/08 22:50, Blogger Sayre said...

Aha! So I'm not the only one who thought of Elvis...

And those chocolates - I need some of THOSE!

 
At 9/7/08 23:33, Blogger SwampAngel65 said...

Beautiful prayer and even Elvis! Very thoughtful and very, very nice.

 
At 10/7/08 00:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went right over I am saying prayers right now!!

 
At 10/7/08 01:40, Blogger Bethany said...

Amen.

 
At 10/7/08 08:47, Blogger Beccy said...

Poor Nikki.

 
At 10/7/08 14:53, Blogger Steffi said...

Yes, poor Nikki! I wish her all the best and send her positive thoughts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home