Thursday, July 24, 2008

I should be so lucky...

as the song goes because I have some lovely blogbuddies like Alison who has made her own award and nominated me for this pretty little prize. Now where is my acceptance speech....don't worry I won't gush, blush and thank the world....but just say a big thank you to Alison for including me in her list.

Remember this post from last year well that's where I'm off today...wish me luck I'm driving.....and embee tells me there are road works which might slow us down...what's new...there are always road works everywhere in the UK especially as the holiday season begins!


Archives:
2007: Briam

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 24/7/08 08:30, Blogger willowtree said...

Love the new masthead.

 
At 24/7/08 11:49, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It must be like Canada. We have two seasons -- winter and road construction.

 
At 24/7/08 12:38, Blogger karisma said...

Many congratulations!

 
At 24/7/08 12:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have great time, hope he traffic doesn't slow you down too much.

 
At 24/7/08 15:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the award.
you are so right on roadworks being everywhere argh
have fun

 
At 24/7/08 15:32, Blogger Alison said...

have a great time...I love the picture on the post from last year!!!

 
At 25/7/08 00:14, Blogger Betty said...

Congratulations on receiving the lovely award.

 
At 25/7/08 06:47, Blogger Pamela said...

I always enjoy your trips. Just wish I enjoyed them a bit closer up.

 
At 25/7/08 09:33, Blogger Steffi said...

Congratulations on your award!I love to read always about your trips.Enjoy it!

 
At 25/7/08 09:54, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT I was playing with two family photos sam said use this one but beccy prefers the other one...what is a mother to do!

marmiteandtea traffic was heavy in places but we made it later than we planned!

AC and little wanderer it's the roadworks where no one appears to be working that annoys me!

alison I have a few more photos from yesterday when I get around to posting!

betty thank you

pamela it would have been lovely to be with another grandmother wet through to her undies :)

steffi we had some fun.

 
At 25/7/08 20:17, Blogger storyteller said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved award and I hope you’re having a WONDERFUL time!!!
Hugs and blessings,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home