Sunday, March 02, 2008

Mothering Sunday



Mothering Sunday has fallen a lot earlier this year. In my post last year I mentioned a little about the origin of this special day.
As you know I am staying with Beccy and I had a beautifully wrapped gift and one of Beccy's pretty cards.

Inside the parcel was a lovely little cookery book and some chocolates which we have already tucked into. This afternoon we went for a walk (I have some pictures for a later post). We arrived home pleasantly tired and there is a lovely aroma coming from the oven so I am looking forward to dinner


Archives:
2007: What's in my Fridge

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At 3/3/08 08:33, Blogger willowtree said...

Wow, you're really lucky, last time I got a gift it was a sign saying I was full of crap!

 
At 3/3/08 08:42, Blogger ChrisB said...

gosh you were quick off the mark. I only just put that post up late.
Anyway what are you complaining about you should never look a gift horse in mouth!!!!

 
At 3/3/08 11:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you wore your hat [in joke] and that your hip is Ok Love EmBee
PS I had to put up with a kebab for dinner.

 
At 3/3/08 11:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes I have fed the Tortoises and told Mother I shall be late and I did put the chains on the doors last night. Love

 
At 3/3/08 12:50, Blogger Alix said...

Very nice those chocolates looks lovely.

 
At 3/3/08 13:50, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It looks like a useful cookbook. Is there a Fathering Sunday over there? It just doesn't sound right.

 
At 3/3/08 13:56, Blogger ChrisB said...

Alix the chocs were delicious and I did share them!

AC we Father's Day in June!

 
At 3/3/08 15:57, Blogger Sandy said...

That looks like a wonderful cook book! Happy Mothering Sunday a day late!

 
At 4/3/08 08:16, Blogger Steffi said...

Happy belated Mothering Sunday !late!
Very nice gifts!Enjoy the days with Beccy and her family!

 
At 4/3/08 14:58, Blogger ~ej said...

enjoy your time in dublin with beccy...happy mother's day :)

 
At 4/3/08 16:34, Blogger Attie said...

What a wonderful gift!! love the butterfly box!!

 
At 4/3/08 18:15, Blogger my4kids said...

Oooh those chocolates look very pretty! Hope you enjoyed the dinner.

 
At 5/3/08 09:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a lovely day!!!

 
At 7/3/08 04:55, Blogger Unknown said...

I love that first picture. :) Happy Mothering. :) Hope you're enjoying your visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home