Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween Treats


Aren't I lucky Hootin'Annie has given me this Halloween treat, definitely better than a trick and who doesn't just love a treat!

Each day up until Halloween [October 31st] Hootin'Annie will be handing out a treat for up to five bloggers who drop by her blog during the week for visiting. She has been giving a different treat each week. She says I'm more than welcomed to pass it along to blogs I think are deserving of a special treat for the season. She says "Kinda like 'Pay it Forward' But DON'T just choose your friends making this cliquish and 'just groupies'". That's quite difficult because I want to treat all my friends, for being loyal and reading all the witty, clever rubbish I write but I know what she means when she says....

"Make NEW friends by choosing random visitors!!! Make it RANDOM"!!

I have been very lucky to have had a lot of people feed my addiction visit me this week so I decided to pass on my treat to some of my Witty Wednesday visitors. I would love to pass this on to everyone but these are the people I am treating today:

Grannymar who is starting a Thursday Special and today's little story is amusing.
Katy who is Her Indoors will know why I think she needs a treat.
Sandy at Myanderings because anyone who loves dogs and is so kind deserves a lot of treats.
Misslionheart at A Place For Everything just joined in my Witty Wednesday for the first time and that deserves a treat.


If you do decide to share it with others
then, use the IMAGE and link it back to my blog and to Hootin'Annie to
explain where the idea originated.


Archives:
October 18th 2006: No Archives

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At 18/10/07 11:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm flattered! Thankyou very much.

 
At 18/10/07 12:00, Blogger ChrisB said...

misslionheart you are welcome.

 
At 18/10/07 13:47, Blogger FH said...

Happy Halloween to you too, we are getting to make this fun too as usual!:))

 
At 18/10/07 14:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow another little treat for me, thanks Chrisb.

I am preparing my own Hallowe'en story but you will have to be patient. I hope to Podcast it on 31st!

 
At 18/10/07 15:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great treat, Chris!

 
At 18/10/07 15:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely little treat! Almost as good as candy itself!! Yummm, now I need to go find some candy......

 
At 18/10/07 15:28, Blogger Sandy said...

Thank you so much! And this treat won't go right to my hips!

 
At 18/10/07 16:54, Blogger Devon said...

How sweet! Your treat looks too cute!

 
At 18/10/07 17:32, Blogger sallywrites said...

Doesn't it look pretty!

 
At 18/10/07 17:49, Blogger Beccy said...

I think I'd prefer the edible type of treat...but then I'm just a greedy piggy!

 
At 18/10/07 18:28, Blogger katy said...

thank you Chrisb i appreciate this very much and it has lifted my spirits

 
At 18/10/07 18:46, Blogger ChrisB said...

Asha Halloween is not as well celebrated here as in the states.

Grannymar I will be lurking.

Sandy I know exactly what you mean!

Beccy if I agree you will be cross with me!! but of course you are not!

Katy I'm glad things are picking up. The sun has been shining here for a couple of days that always lifts my spirits.

 
At 18/10/07 22:27, Blogger frannie said...

congrats on your treat!

 
At 19/10/07 16:28, Blogger Unknown said...

Hallo'een treats/ surprises?


















BOO!

 
At 22/10/07 09:22, Blogger my4kids said...

Congrats on getting the award! You are a treat!

 
At 27/10/09 07:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween have a nice time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home