Sunday, September 23, 2007

A busy Sunday

It's the end of a very long day so this will be a very quick post.

This date last year was very sunny and in fact yesterday was also a really hot day, but today it has been overcast and by the afternoon it was raining. This did not bother us too much as we were preparing for a family lunch. Sam did most of the cooking and anyone who read her post yesterday will know she was trying to create a meal from food that was sourced locally. I bet you are wondering if she succeeded well I'm not going to tell you today! What I will leave you with is a vision of my kitchen as it was this morning with Sam hard at work. The table set ready to go!! I am just about to go back to the kitchen to clear up. Now I'm not so sure it isn't better being the cook!!!!!
Archives:
September 23th 2006: Sunny Saturday

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At 23/9/07 20:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The table looks lovely.
I,too can't get the pictures from you previous post. Just as well, I'm too hungry!

 
At 23/9/07 21:01, Blogger ChrisB said...

lisa I've just re-published them blogger does this sometimes. Good job I didn't post pictures of today's meal if you are feeling hungry!!

 
At 23/9/07 21:57, Blogger Unknown said...

Chris, please tell Sam she's invited to come cook at my house anytime. I'll even set the dining table nicely! AND serve lots of champers!!

 
At 23/9/07 23:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever I read Sam's blog, I am always impressed by the presentation of her food! I'm sure whatever she makes tastes just as yummy as it looks!!!

 
At 23/9/07 23:32, Blogger ChrisB said...

TLG she might just be looking for a job as she is stuck here waiting for her visa and it's taking longer than expected.

karmyn I know I'm bias but in my opinion sam is a really good cook.

 
At 24/9/07 01:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we going to get to see what she prepared? The table looks beautiful.

 
At 24/9/07 02:04, Blogger frannie said...

I'm sure that everything went perfectly!

 
At 24/9/07 04:43, Blogger my4kids said...

I agree the table looks great but I'm anxious to see what the food looked like!

 
At 24/9/07 12:09, Blogger Beccy said...

Wish I'd been there!

 
At 24/9/07 13:16, Blogger Steffi said...

Your table looks really beautiful!Sam does a great work.I wish she can do it at my kitchen too ;O)!

 
At 25/9/07 02:51, Blogger AfKaP said...

How wonderful to have Sam visiting! I bet you get lots of really good food! She really seems to know her stuff!

 
At 25/9/07 11:01, Blogger sallywrites said...

I much prefer thte cooking bit!

 
At 25/9/07 16:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three knives??? Two spoons...two forks? Oh, man, it HAD to be good! I guess we saw some of the pictures in the post after this.

I'll have to read Sam to know what everything was!

Hope all works out with her visa; I know you love having your baby at home, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home