Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm the proud owner of an Eggbeater T-Shirt

I have been anticipating the arrival of a parcel and today it was delivered by Clare our friendly postie. I was delighted when I heard that I had won this prize donated by Shuna over at Eggbeater in the Menu for Hope raffle. So big thank you Shuna.





This is on the back and I may have one of these old style whisks hiding away somewhere. Now I wonder if some of Shuna's culinary skills will rub off if I wear this whilst I cook. Dream on I hear you say and you are right. So maybe I will add it to the other T-shirts I haven't worn but which might become heirlooms at some point in the future (me thinks this could be topic for a post as I do have a few).





I even cheated on dinner last night, this beef and guiness stew was delicious but my contribution was cooking the lovely, nutty, organic, brown rice. Hubby works near a great little deli where they prepare some good take away meals and this is one of our favourites.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 13/2/07 17:28, Blogger Beccy said...

I remember spending many an hour waiting for things to thicken using that beater. Why didn't we use the electric one, it would have saved so much time!

 
At 13/2/07 17:53, Blogger FH said...

Cool T-shirt!!Congrats!:))

Love the Beef guiness stew!!YUM!!

 
At 13/2/07 17:53, Blogger Barbara said...

I think those beaters are perfect for whipping cream. I'm never tempted to over whip as opposed to using an electric beater.

 
At 13/2/07 21:07, Blogger ChrisB said...

Beccy did I have an electric one at the time you're thinking it I did it's as
Barbara says it's less difficult to over whip. Like I did when I made the gateau diane- remember!!

Asha this deli is very good it really is like having home made.

 
At 14/2/07 02:23, Blogger Sam said...

tshirts are meant to be worn, like champagne is meant to be drunk

 
At 14/2/07 07:02, Blogger ChrisB said...

I get the message Sam xx

 
At 14/2/07 10:13, Blogger Beccy said...

I know we had one I was too naive to realise I could use it as you always told me to use the hand one!

I can whip perfect cream with the electric beater!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home