Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lost Property

Having posted a small package to Ireland of things left behind, including one of Dillon's new CD's I now find one or two other things which may not be as vital. I did find pieces of 'stickle brick' and a toy car down the side of the settee and surprise surprise lots of sweet papers particularly 'After Eight' wrappers. Now I wonder how those got there!!

Afraid this is a very brief post as my day has been taken up with domestic chores, reading the Sunday papers and helping Mike with his crossword (I only get asked the ones he can't do and today I didn't do too well. However I did know the album by Freddie Mercury and Monserrat Cabbale- I'll leave you to work that one out). I'm now going to search the internet to solve some of the other clues.

8 Comments:

At 7/1/07 20:03, Blogger Barbara said...

Funny how we always leave something behind. In our case it was the zip off bottams (you zip off the legs to turn them into shorts) of Bryans pants. I'm hopeless at regular crosswords but do reasonably well with cryptic crosswords.

 
At 7/1/07 22:52, Blogger ChrisB said...

Barbara I only do the quick/simple crosswords. Its odd how sometimes I only complete a few answers and have to leave it. Then when I come back to it later I can finish it quite quickly.

 
At 8/1/07 12:15, Blogger sallywrites said...

Barcelona! Great album!

Sally

 
At 8/1/07 14:00, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sally I agree

 
At 8/1/07 14:49, Blogger Beccy said...

I think we did pretty well considering how much stuff I had to pack.

I won't mention your camera ubs wire.

 
At 8/1/07 16:48, Blogger ChrisB said...

Beccy Ok we'll call it quits

 
At 9/1/07 22:49, Blogger Beccy said...

Seeing this reminds me, small package arrived yesterday thank you very much.

 
At 10/1/07 17:33, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy glad it arrived safely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home