Monday, January 01, 2007

Hello and goodbye


I have been trying to get Beccy and co to pose for a photo all week. When I finally got them to sit down what happens after one photo the battery in my camera runs down ( I know it's my own fault I forgot to charge it but I have been a teensy bit busy this last week). I am still awaiting access to photos Joules took and to the short video Mike took. So in the mean time here is my rather feeble snap for the end of 2006 or beginning 2007 which ever way you care to look at it. (Sam I will try and send some others later I may even edit this).

I know I shouldn't feel sad on the first day of the new year but the house is strangely quiet now the family have departed back to Dublin and with mum in hospital. Mike will be back to work tomorrow so I am going to start spring cleaning ready for mum's return home wish I had some helpers!! I miss you already guys and am starting to plan my next visit to you in the spring.

7 Comments:

At 1/1/07 18:57, Blogger Beccy said...

Did you know Mum, Spring starts in February in Ireland!

 
At 1/1/07 18:59, Blogger Beccy said...

I would like to add that the minute you asked us to brush our hair and pose for the camera we did, not all of us willingly but we did! That's something I can't achieve Mum.

 
At 1/1/07 21:16, Blogger ChrisB said...

Beccy I'll call it new year cleaning then. I know Dillon is not happy with this so if I get a better photo I will swap it.

 
At 3/1/07 15:48, Blogger sallywrites said...

Lovely photo!

Glad you got it!

Sally

 
At 3/1/07 17:45, Blogger Mischief Monkey said...

I sat down as soon as u asked.
Mollie

 
At 3/1/07 21:29, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sally I'm using this as my new screen saver on the computer so I see them every day. I'm a bit soppy really but I do only get to see them about four times a year.

 
At 3/1/07 22:04, Blogger ChrisB said...

Mollie You did and your hair is nicely brushed so thank you. Grandma x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home