Thursday, January 04, 2007

Now here's a challenge

Anyone who read yesterday's post will know that today I was going to be ruthless when sorting my shoes. There are no prizes but my challenge (for anyone with nothing better to do) is to guess how many pairs of shoes I unearthed and it won't do any good to count from this photo as I could not get them all in the shot.

Oh dear, when it came to the crunch I wasn't at all ruthless and only managed to find eleven pairs that I really wanted to part with, but it is nevertheless quite satisfying to have all my shoes nicely boxed and stored (so tidy I won't be able to find what I'm looking for in a hurry). However as the Blue Peter Appeal does not finish for a few months I will probably part with more come the spring particularly as there are quite a few pairs of sandals I may not wear again.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 4/1/07 17:36, Blogger Barbara Norris said...

How lovely to find an "age-mate's" blog! I find I am enjoying the process more and more. Happy New Year!

 
At 4/1/07 18:13, Blogger ChrisB said...

Luciluna Happy New Year to you too. How nice of you to drop by. I enjoy reading other blogs and feel it's a good way to meet new people and share interests. I have just had a quick look at your blog and will be adding you to my regular reads as I can see we have things in common- not music though much as I enjoy a lot of music I can't sing a note.

 
At 4/1/07 20:05, Blogger Beccy said...

And you think I have as many pairs of shoes as you! I'd say I've got as many shoes as your getting rid of!

 
At 4/1/07 20:33, Blogger ChrisB said...

Beccy many of what I have are granny's cast off when she buys and doesn't like them I often have them if they're not too old fashioned.

 
At 4/1/07 20:33, Blogger ChrisB said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5/1/07 00:51, Blogger Barbara said...

Hi Chris - Happy New Year. We arrived home this morning and have decided the best way to revcover from a night flight is to watch the cricket on TV. I hope your mother is well and home soon.

 
At 5/1/07 17:18, Blogger ChrisB said...

Barbara welcome back. One can't mention cricket here as you can imagine. I am not a fan so have not watched the disaster unfold just had to listen to comments on the news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home