Saturday, March 16, 2013

Croissants in a can!

A couple of weeks back when doing my weekly Sainsbury's shop I noticed a can of Pillsbury's ready made croissant dough in the chilled aisle.  I read the label and couldn't quite believe that such a small container could produce 6 croissants. I decided to give in to my curiosity and bought one. I put it in my fridge and promptly forgot all about it.
Fast forward to this morning; cleaning out my fridge found the croissant dough and decided to cook them. I wasn't originally planning on writing a post so didn't take a photo of the can (that actually peels off the dough).

Once cooked the croissants looked quite good, and that's when I decided to take a photo!
I didn't really get the shape correct but with a little butter and home made jam they were delicious.
These would be good if you wanted to produce something quick for unexpected visitors!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 16/3/13 21:41, Blogger Pamela said...

I'd eat them,

 
At 17/3/13 17:40, Blogger Unknown said...

They do look nice!

 
At 1/7/13 15:29, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you ever going to blog again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home