Saturday, February 02, 2013

Men can't shop without being supervised!

What happens when someone goes shopping alone (no not me!)
He comes back saying " you will be proud of me I got a BOGOF" "well done" I replied and thought no more about it.
Then this morning when I was tidying up I noticed these.......







The conversation then went:_

Me "what colour shirts did you buy"?
Embee "white of course"
Me " no they are pink"
Embee "put them in bleach"
Me "No  they will have to be returned: do you have the receipt"?
Embee "I think so"
Me "will need to be sooner rather than later"
Embee "well you wouldn't come with me"!
Me "no I couldn't I was actually at work earning money"

End of conversation he started reading the newspaper.

As it happens I do need something at out local Mall so you can guess what I will be doing this afternoon- Oh he did say there probably weren't any white ones  so let's hope they will refund!

P.S. One thing I will add in his defence is that he is colour blind!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2/2/13 14:48, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Eh men

 
At 2/2/13 17:52, Blogger ChrisB said...

AC having thought about this he actually did the exact same thing a couple of years back LOL

 
At 3/2/13 01:39, Blogger Sandy said...

Real men wear pink! or any other color they want...lol

 
At 3/2/13 17:54, Blogger Unknown said...

Easily mistaken If one is colour blind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home