Monday, December 22, 2008

Look at my Belly Flops!

There is no Fun Monday this week but this is my bit of fun for today! You will find the host for next week via my side bar.

What a surprise I had when I came back from shopping to find a package pushed through the letter box. I had totally forgotten that I had won this from Alison-RDH Mom. My belly already flops so goodness knows what it will be like once I start tucking into these.
I really want to open the packet right now, but...I'm going to be very strong willed and wait until my grandchildren arrive on Wednesday as I know they love them as much as I do....well at least that's the plan!!!!!

Thank you so much Alison. It was a heavy packet to be sending through the post, and although I don't know when it will be-the next time I visit San Francisco I'm taking you out for coffee!

Postscript:
Alison I know I haven't yet done the meme -I haven't forgotten just not had time yet-sorry!


Archives:
2007: Winter Solstice
2006: Last Celebration Meal

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 22/12/08 16:38, Blogger Kaytabug said...

mmmmm Jelly Belly's!! What a nice surprise!!

 
At 22/12/08 17:35, Blogger Sam said...

Well, you had better come sooner rather than later then huh?!

 
At 22/12/08 17:39, Blogger Beccy said...

I think you may find that you'll be sharing them with you daughter rather than your 'fussy' grandchildren!

 
At 22/12/08 23:19, Blogger ChrisB said...

Kaytabug I could be persuaded to share them!

Sam I'm hoping Ernie will look kindly on me!

Beccy plenty for you I thought the children liked them!

 
At 23/12/08 00:12, Blogger Alison said...

You are more than welcome...I am glad they made it safely!! I will definitely take you up on that cup of coffee when you are in my neighborhood, hopefully soon!!

Don't worry about the meme, it took me weeks to do it!!

 
At 23/12/08 04:39, Blogger Pamela said...

When I visited the jelly belly factory they were selling the Harry Potter version (the ones with flavors like vomit and ear wax)

*:

 
At 23/12/08 06:41, Blogger ChrisB said...

pamela if you are trying to put me off you are succeeding LOL

 
At 24/12/08 02:23, Blogger ~ej said...

yummy!! hope you and beccy enjoy them ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home