Saturday, August 09, 2008

Adventure Playground at Bowood House

This playground is really for children under 12 yrs and adults accompanying younger children. However, looking at the children who were there I would say quite a few were older teenagers, including my grandson and his friend all of whom were really enjoying the fun. As you can see from the photos below. I always loved swing boats but decided to keep my feet on the ground and enjoy my newspaper and a book while Beccy had a snooze





Archives:
2007: Tortoise Update

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 10/8/08 15:51, Blogger Sam said...

Oh did you go to the country fair? I nearly went but decided that the weather was just too unpredictable!! Will try again next year.

 
At 10/8/08 15:51, Blogger Debbie said...

Wow! That playground looks like a blast!!!! I wish we had one like that here.

 
At 10/8/08 17:16, Blogger Sam said...

i wish i was still young enough that I'd be allowed in the playground. Being an adult is no fun sometimes.

 
At 10/8/08 17:18, Blogger Steffi said...

That´s a great playground and I see the kids had fun there.I wish we had such playground here too.It´s not so friendly for kids here.

 
At 10/8/08 18:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go to the playground, it looks so much fun!

 
At 10/8/08 22:10, Blogger Beccy said...

I'm glad you didn't show a picture of me asleep, knowing your track record I was a bit worried!

 
At 10/8/08 22:54, Blogger kitten said...

That looks fun!

 
At 11/8/08 20:51, Blogger ChrisB said...

sam we were so lucky and picked the right day but no we didn't go to the fair.

beccy would I do that!

sam if you are accompanying a younger child you can use the rides so a few parents were having fun(but very sedately!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home