Saturday, May 10, 2008

Beautiful Bath

On Thursday I spent a few hours in Bath doing a little shopping. Bath is a beautiful City and as I have written a couple of posts about it in the past, I will not elaborate. Anyone interested can read about these visits.

We had our lunch in a tiny cafe on the end of Pulteney Bridge overlooking the river. There was a lovely breeze and this is view we had from the open window:
The seagulls (link to my photo blog) were finding plenty to keep themselves occupied in the River Avon.

This last photo is very poor quality as it was taken from the car moving in traffic from the opposite side of the road as we passed the Jane Austen Centre- he's not exactly Mr Darcy but I can dream!!!!........

Archives:
2007: Puppini Sisters + Lucky Me!! + Which Sports car are you??

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 10/5/08 11:14, Blogger willowtree said...

I've also been to Bath and I agree 100%, it's a beautiful city. In fact that whole region is beautiful.

 
At 10/5/08 11:21, Blogger karisma said...

The pictures look just lovely! I have not been there though I would sure like to!

 
At 10/5/08 15:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful. I've never been to Bath but I would like to go.

 
At 10/5/08 15:46, Blogger Unknown said...

Bath is a beautiful city,and your photos highlight that!

 
At 10/5/08 19:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go to Bath.

 
At 10/5/08 19:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only been to Bath once and the visit was fleeting. I have told my husband that it is top of the list for our next 'long weekend away without the kids'. :o)

 
At 10/5/08 20:34, Blogger Steffi said...

Very nice pictures!Bath must be a nice city!Really nice!Have a great weekend and enjoy your Mothers Day tomorroW!
Greetings to Beccy!

 
At 11/5/08 02:37, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Now, there's a place with a history.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home