Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What's your power colour

I can't remember whose blog I saw this ('What's your Power colour') on so apologies for not giving you a mention. I cheated and did this three times not sure I totally liked any of the answers or the questions if it comes to that. One lowest point says 'You feel in a slump and lack creativity' ok no need to rub it in I know I made the right decision by not participating in 'fun monday' yesterday.

I must congratulate all those who did participate (I have read most if not all that were available to me) and there were some brilliantly awful but truely funny posts that made me laugh and that's just what you want on a Monday morning. Especially I might add when you have someone, who shall remain nameless, home sick but deciding after most of the weekend in bed (very sensible) it was time to get up. Now I'm not keen on my blogging routine being disrupted. I eat breakfast at the computer- someone got there first. I listen to the radio, someone wanted cricket on TV, OK Terry Wogan is on holiday but I like trying to do the music quiz later in the morning. I managed to listen for a few minutes on the car radio when I went shopping. As soon as the someone went off to the docs to get prescription I quickly switched to radio station. I was just getting ready for the afternoon quiz and he was back and asking' do you mind if I put the cricket back on 'I wanted to say 'yes I do mind' but 'no' came out of my mouth and I gather from overhearing a phone call to work someone is not intending to leave me in peace until Wednesday or even Thursday so it will be more of the same today.

This is where a laptop would be very useful as I could go into another room- hang on we do have a TV in another room but the nameless one prefers to sit at the dining room table so he can look at the newspaper, do the crossword and watch TV. I thought men weren't supposed to be able to multi task well that's his normal excuse when I try and talk to him while he's engrossed in one of the above activities. I think I've rambled on enough for you to get the picture.

So why don't you give this a go and see what your power colour is and then share it with us. I have included my three attempts if anyone is interested. I can relate to parts of each one but as it's only fun it's not to be taken seriously or is it!! You will find links below.




Your Power Color Is Teal



At Your Highest:



You feel accomplished and optimistic about the future.



At Your Lowest:



You feel in a slump and lack creativity.



In Love:



You tend to be many people's ideal partner.



How You're Attractive:



You make people feel confident and accepted.



Your Eternal Question:



"What Impression Am I Giving?"







Your Power Color Is Lime Green



At Your Highest:



You are adventurous, witty, and a visionary.



At Your Lowest:



You feel misunderstood, like you don't fit in.



In Love:



You have a tough exterior, but can be very dedicated.



How You're Attractive:



Your self-awareness and confidence lights up a room.



Your Eternal Question:



"What else do I need in my life?"






Your Power Color Is Red-Orange



At Your Highest:



You are warm, sensitive, and focused on your personal growth.



At Your Lowest:



You become defensive and critical if you feel attacked.



In Love:



You are loyal - but you demand the respect you deserve.



How You're Attractive:



You are very affectionate and inspire trust.



Your Eternal Question:



"Am I Respected?"

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

At 6/3/07 14:08, Blogger FH said...

Interesting tool!!Enjoy blogging Chris:)
My colors are red and blue.

 
At 6/3/07 14:16, Blogger ChrisB said...

asha I was rather hoping to my colour would be on the blue or purple range as I don't even like green very much.

 
At 6/3/07 14:23, Blogger Beccy said...

My colour is red-orange

 
At 6/3/07 14:33, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy same as my third attempt-it's all in the genes!!

 
At 6/3/07 15:20, Blogger Pamela said...

You need a rainbow pwer color of course. That explains it.

 
At 6/3/07 16:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this and your 3 colours, i could have picked 3 answers for each question, but chose one and i am gold. i'd much rather be pink....it's a cheerful colour imo.

 
At 6/3/07 16:27, Blogger ChrisB said...

pamela that's a good idea, it's my natural curiosity, I really wanted to know how many colours there are.

elena jane likewise which is why I kept trying, now gold is a lovely rich colour- yes I thought you might be rather partial to pink.

 
At 6/3/07 16:52, Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear chrisb. My colour is indigo. I didn't like that so I went back and changed my answers and my colour was ... Still indigo!

 
At 6/3/07 17:25, Blogger ChrisB said...

little miss moi oh another colour now indigo is a very dark colour so 'what was your eternal question'

 
At 6/3/07 18:34, Blogger cookiecrumb said...

I thought it was cheating of you to take the test three times. But when I went and looked at the questions, I saw I could answer them many ways.
So I came out gold. That's a little too sparkly for me. I should have given more "depressed" answers.

 
At 6/3/07 18:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to laugh at "I eat breakfast at the computer- someone got there first". Because my husband travels A LOT - and I was always complaining about him being gone. Well, he had about 4 months where he didn't travel AT ALL - and I quickly learned to be "Careful what I wished for"....because he was always around, on the computer before me - really disrupted my schedule!!!!! I love 'em -but don't get in the way of my blogging.

 
At 6/3/07 19:04, Blogger ~ej said...

i neglected to comment on the hubby home part, which is rather amusing. this is why i get nothing blogged on a weekend or any holiday. same with the kids around, someone always NEEDS ME. my dh tends to walk in the door from work just as the mayhem has quieted and i am sat the computer. ya know, i sat there all day and ate bon bons (which of course anyone who's been to my house knows is not true).

so hope your hubby is well soon, spend some time together and then sneak here when he's asleep and tell us how it went ;)

 
At 6/3/07 19:36, Blogger Barbara said...

I'm red orange.

 
At 6/3/07 19:51, Blogger Sabrina said...

i was gold, but i don't know if my question "Am I having fun?" really fits me. . . or maybe it is and I just need to go with the flow. bling-bling!

 
At 6/3/07 20:30, Blogger Devon said...

I am Teal. That's O.K., kind of looks like the ocean.

Anyhow, I had to laugh at all the time you are spending with your DH. It seems that when mine is home, I don't get that much done and my routine really gets thrown. He is planning to retire in 7 years...Yikes!!! Luckily, we have two computers!!

 
At 6/3/07 21:20, Blogger ChrisB said...

CC you mean like I did- I'm off on a marmite hunt again tomorrow.

karmyn I can't bear my blogging routine upset but It did mean I took a nice walk to the bank in beautiful sunshine so maybe he did me a favour.

elena jane I often ( like now ) get on the computer when he goes to bed and as he's not 100% well yet he's gone to bed quite early.

barbara same as my 3rd try so warm, sensitive I think you have those attributes

sabrina Of course I don't know what your answer was to 'Am I having fun' but it must have been something bright and glitzy from your bling bling comment!

devon my hubby was planning to retire in Sept which would have given me a year at home to adjust to my own retirement- but he's having second thoughts now and if his health remains OK he might stay on longer so we'll have to see what happens. 2 computers seem like an excellent idea.

 
At 7/3/07 06:26, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Chris ~~ I was red/orange too.
I would get a table for the other room if I were you !!
Thank you so much for your good wishes for me. Glad you liked the teenager thing. I have another that I will post soon. Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 7/3/07 07:55, Blogger ChrisB said...

Merle Hi hope all is well with you after your little 'trip' Good suggestion I hadn't thought of a table in the other room but I think it would take major re-organisation. I have been publishing some jokes lately my hubby is so into your blog that he has started sending things he gets from his mates; however I think I might need to be a bit selective in any I publish!!

 
At 7/3/07 16:09, Blogger AfKaP said...

Hi, Chris, Good luck on the Marmite hunt. (The Guiness Marmite- I assume - Did you find it?) I got indigo and I like it. It seems very intellectual and deep to me!! (Night skies, deep water, blue velvet!!etc.)

 
At 8/3/07 10:08, Blogger ChrisB said...

wendy ohh I love those dark colours (I clearly didn't tick the right boxes!). I did an update on the marmite and saw this comment afterwards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home