Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What a Coincidence- I wonder if it's a sign

Having confided to the world, only two days ago, that one of my (no longer) secret wishes is to ride along a beach. Imagine my delight when watching a holiday programme on TV earlier this evening to see the perfect place to fulfil this dream. So the holiday destination I now have on my wish list is Pakiri Beach, North Island New Zealand. Then it would be on to Queenstown on South Island where I could go Jet Boating which looked the best of fun. I had to come and do a little research and found this video that convinces me even more that it would be brilliant. I'm sure Sam and Beccy and family would love it too. One can only dream but you never know I might win the lottery if I remember to buy a ticket.

I believe (but I expect I'm wrong) Pakiri is reasonably close to where Barbara lives so if we ever got to meet that would be an added bonus.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 17/1/07 23:59, Blogger Beccy said...

I like the look of the Jet boat, here's hoping you win the lottery!

 
At 18/1/07 00:10, Blogger sallywrites said...

Well...... according to a book that a friend gave me on "Creative Visualisation", the thing to do is to keep imaganing you and your family on that beach, and sooner or later it will happen.....

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

 
At 18/1/07 09:24, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sally I'll try that you never know it might work so Beccy keep your fingers crossed.

 
At 18/1/07 19:47, Blogger Barbara said...

That would be wonderful Chris. If you come I'll conquer my fear and ride the horse alongside you but no way will I ride the Shotover. I have been on a jet boat once in the Hawkes Bay. It was work conference and our lunch was a picnic on a remote bank of the river. It was go on the boat or starve.

 
At 18/1/07 21:57, Blogger Sam said...

hmmph. and cookie crumb and I had hoped to make plans for you on californian beaches, but we know, we know, we are not exotic enough for you any more.

 
At 18/1/07 22:53, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sam I think I you could easily tempt me.

 
At 18/1/07 22:56, Blogger ChrisB said...

Barbara if I ever get to NZ before I'm too old or too infirmed to get on a horse I'll keep you to this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home