Saturday, January 27, 2007

Shopped til we dropped


Beccy and I decided to spend a few hours doing what we do best you've guessed shopping. We left my mum organised with lunch and she had a friend coming to visit so we knew she was OK. We had a good look around the shops and we were able to get a few bargains as some of the sales were still on. A pair of black boots at half price was too good a bargain to miss. A couple of photo frames, I'm a sucker for buy one get one free and I know I will use the second one in time. I can never have too many photos of the family on display, in fact I'm rapidly running out of space.

Something I would have loved but decided was too expensive at £59 was a Nigella Lawson cream ceramic bread bin with a beech wood lid which I have just found on Amazon at a lower price. So instead I bought the little item in the (not quite in focus) pic. Anyone care to take a guess??

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 27/1/07 22:01, Blogger Beccy said...

Me, me, can I guess?

Is there a prize?

 
At 27/1/07 22:58, Blogger Barbara said...

I'm hopeless at this. No idea.

 
At 28/1/07 00:44, Blogger Robin said...

I'm sooo pleased to "see" you and Beccy on each other's blogs :). Nice to "meet" you kinda-sorta in person.

I'm guessing a drawer or cabinet pull? But it looks like a flattened wooden egg.... Can't wait to find out :).

 
At 28/1/07 09:16, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy sorry no prizes

robin that's exactly what I thought it resembles a wooden egg. I will post the answer later in the week. Have got to get on with the Monday photo post.

barbara I'm always hopeless at guessing and would not have got this myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home