Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 25 Fun Monday or is it!!



Early start today as the builder is here to repair roof on our annexe. The first thing he did was empty the water butt, good job it's winter and we don't actually need it. You know I really didn't like wasting all that water even though I know it will fill up pretty quickly.

The first thing you do when the builder arrives is to keep him happy.....


He has given up drinking coffee since he was here last but luckily I had fruit tea and I could get rid of one of the mince pies from Embee's raffle prize.
He then got to work putting up a tower scaffold.......



Let the work commence...what's the betting it will be a bigger job than originally anticipated!!
So is it a fun monday............it is for me I'm not out in the cold Piers might think differently!!!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 25/11/13 12:06, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Looks all good to me. Stay safe and warm!

 
At 25/11/13 12:28, Blogger Jill said...

all I managed to do was post pictures of the diaper bag ready for the hospital. Busy bee here as we prepare for 'thanksgiving'.

 
At 25/11/13 15:37, Blogger Pamela said...

the plumbers only got water ... SO I am going to take a hint from you and have something yummy for them when they come back with my new toilet. (we are getting rid of the environmentally low flush toilet, because you have to flush it three or four times and it still wants to clog and spill out)

 
At 26/11/13 14:25, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

We have been getting some high winds and have suffered some blow-off. Paying to repair our relatively new roof does not make me happy.

 
At 30/11/13 13:54, Blogger ChrisB said...

Thanks for the comments and as a PS it did turn out to be more work than originally anticipated- a lot more tiles had to be replaced and all new guttering...not sure I can afford Christmas now!!!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home