Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 23 Prize Pies

Yesterday, Embee came home from a function he had attended having won a prize in the raffle! It wasn't really anything exciting and he didn't actually tell me how much he had spent on tickets! However, as it was for charity I'm glad he did his bit.
I would never opt for shop bought mince pies but these were not too bad especially with a small spoonful of cornish clotted cream!

Maybe it was the whisky that improved the taste; one thing I do know is that they are not half as good as the ones that Beccy will be making  over Christmas. I can't wait!

Beccy if you see this post here is the storage jar I was telling you about.
Difficult to measure but around 10ins to top of lid.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 25/11/13 15:39, Blogger Pamela said...

I'll pass -- and just have the whiskey. ha ha. Just kidding. I would love some tea, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home