Friday, April 13, 2012

Mount Usher Gardens Re-visited Part 1

Back in 2008 I visited Mount Usher Gardens and posted some pictures I'm sure no one will recall that far back so on our recent visit to Dublin we decided to visit the garden again . Although I've been several times it is such a pretty place I always enjoy it and for Embee it was his first visit.
What a beautiful place to live!

Imagine waking up and looking out on these views!

A beautiful little river at the end of the lawn, just wonderful.
The water is so clear and I love the reflections.
There are lots of little paths to explore.
You suddenly stumble upon bushes that have burst into bloom.
You can't go that way guys it's private!
If you are not bored there will be more photos to follow!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 14/4/12 15:23, Blogger Unknown said...

Brilliant photos!

 
At 14/4/12 15:23, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 14/4/12 15:26, Blogger Unknown said...

The deleted comment was me, it came up twice!

 
At 14/4/12 16:04, Blogger ChrisB said...

John wondered did you click to get the slides in more detail?

 
At 16/4/12 16:48, Blogger Pamela said...

really beautiful... love the green

 
At 28/4/12 00:26, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I somehow just read the blog about your mother that you haven't posted yet. That happens in Reader sometimes. I didn't realize she had passed away. Sorry for your loss. All the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home