Sunday, March 25, 2012

How did I spend my weekend......

We have been enjoying a really warm spell these last few days, you could say it's summer come early! I decided to use the opportunity to do a little outside maintenance and have spend the best part of two days painting the back fences. It's a job I've been intending to do for a couple of years. So as you might guess the fences needed TLC; and I don't think one coat is enough -well the forecast is good for a few more days!! Only problem being my back and shoulder, as both are so painful from the exercise (or should I say previous lack of it)!!!
Update:
The end result after a couple of coats of timber care....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 26/3/12 15:31, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks good from here!

 
At 26/3/12 17:20, Blogger ChrisB said...

Wish it looked as good close up John!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home