Sunday, July 08, 2007

The weary wanderer returns...

This is just a very brief blog to let you all know that I am safely back on English terra firma, having had a really lovely time in and around Toronto (thank you to everyone for all the good wishes before I left). I am totally kn.......from lack of sleep for past 29 hours. I love going away but it's good to be home. I did have a quick look at a few blogs but I need to catch up on all the things you guys have been doing while I've been away.
I will be sharing a few holiday photos with you over the next week or so. Tiger lamb girl if you read this -I did see your comment about the maple syrup, so you might be lucky if you contact me!!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 8/7/07 18:59, Blogger Sam said...

mOmmy is back, hooray

 
At 8/7/07 19:27, Blogger AfKaP said...

I second Sam! We missed you!! Can't wait to hear about Toronto!

 
At 8/7/07 21:35, Blogger ChrisB said...

sam and wendy thank you its good to be home.

 
At 8/7/07 22:59, Blogger FH said...

*I love going away but it's good to be home* My sentiments exactly!:))
Welcome back Chris.Rest and catch up with some sleep.See you later.

 
At 9/7/07 00:24, Blogger my4kids said...

So happy you had a good holiday. Glad your back!
Can't wait to see pictures from your trip!

 
At 9/7/07 01:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Chris.

 
At 9/7/07 02:18, Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Glad to hear you had a good time, looking forward to hearing all about it. Now, I am voting that the next holiday to Canada you and Beccy venture further west!

 
At 9/7/07 03:12, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about it.

 
At 9/7/07 06:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home - can't wait to see some pictures of your travels.

 
At 9/7/07 09:28, Blogger Beccy said...

Welcome home mum, I'm looking forward to reading about your trip.

 
At 9/7/07 10:51, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh - so glad you're back safely!! Now I'm all giddy at your last comment;);).

 
At 9/7/07 19:56, Blogger ChrisB said...

asha thank you I'm getting back to normal today.

WT thank you

emma I loved Canada and do hope to go back so you never know!!

AC and karmyn I hope to start posting some photos tomorrow

tigger lamb girl you will have to let me know your address!!

 
At 9/7/07 20:29, Blogger Steffi said...

Welcome back!It´s nice to hear from you again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home