Monday, May 21, 2007

These feet are made for stamping!!!

A week ago I went to an promotional day at one of the local Leisure Centres. The idea was to encourage people to take more excercise, eat more healthily and generally look after your body, in particular your 'feet'. Oh and Crocs were being promoted as healthy shoes. I was hoping to get a sample foot massage but I was in for a big disappointment as it turned out they were just looking for a perfect set of pins. I was instantly dismissed as 'not passing', personally I would have thought they would have been better served by encouraging us 'no hopers' to take regular foot care; maybe they didn't want extra business. My feet are probably beyond redemption well that's how they made me feel anyway!! What I did see were some very active children who were quite keen to have their feet photographed. The end result could be a very pleasant way to excercise the feet- but I'll take mine from a bottle what about you ??

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 21/5/07 15:35, Blogger Sam said...

I think you should have made your disatisfaction known - how disencouraging of them

 
At 21/5/07 16:00, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like raspberry jam!

 
At 21/5/07 16:43, Blogger ChrisB said...

sam it was pretty mediocre all round.

johng I thought more like puke myself!

 
At 21/5/07 16:46, Blogger AfKaP said...

Shame on them!!

 
At 21/5/07 17:12, Blogger frannie said...

that wasn't very nice!

 
At 21/5/07 17:14, Blogger ChrisB said...

wendy you haven't seen my feet nor would you want to!!

frannie no they weren't

 
At 21/5/07 18:43, Blogger Beccy said...

I think you should boycott that leisure centre or was the one where you go swimming?

 
At 21/5/07 20:21, Blogger Beckie said...

I came by to check and see if you decided to do Fun Monday and I scrolled down and saw the feet. Ewwwwwe - toe jam, anyone?

That wasn't even nice of them to make you feel bad.

 
At 21/5/07 20:42, Blogger ChrisB said...

beckie I did do fun mon and would you believe I secretly wanted to join the kids just to see what it was like. All I can say about the 'foot guy' is he's an idiot because he won't win friends(business) that way!

 
At 21/5/07 20:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to dry squishing grapes with my feet this way - but it is true - I'd probably rather drink the stuff than have to pick it out of my toenails.

 
At 21/5/07 20:51, Blogger ChrisB said...

karmyn there's always a down side and I'd rather not think what might join the wine!! Not that I think much (if any) is pressed in the traditional way any more.

 
At 22/5/07 04:54, Blogger my4kids said...

They weren't very nice!

The pic looks fun though but squishy! I like squishy. I don't drink wine or any of that so thats about how I would like it myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home