Sunday, December 10, 2006

Lunch a la barbara (winosandfoodies)


After trying out Barbara's delicious 'sort of omlette' see winosandfoodies on the day of her post I decided to try it out on hubby. I didn't have much time for cooking today so something quick was ideal especially as you don't have to stand over this like a traditional omlette. I had a pepper in the fridge so added some slices in with the tomatoes and the end result was served with side salad. The verdict from himself was a clean plate so it must have been good. So thank you Barbara.
I also just wanted to share this photo of Birds of Paradise which are so pretty.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 10/12/06 23:00, Blogger Sam said...

ooh - i never thought to make a frittata in the oven before.

 
At 10/12/06 23:06, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sam you'll have to give it a try.

 
At 11/12/06 09:29, Blogger Beccy said...

I may make this for dinner, Ben is hope unwell so won't make it to the supermarket and have very little in the house.

 
At 11/12/06 15:15, Blogger FH said...

Frittata looks good Chrisb! Enjoy.I loved the bird there!:)

 
At 11/12/06 15:17, Blogger FH said...

Oops! I meant to say birds of paradise flower!

 
At 11/12/06 19:01, Blogger Barbara said...

I'm so honoured Chris. I'm glad Mike enjoyed it. It looks perfectly cooked .

 
At 11/12/06 22:58, Blogger Beccy said...

I made my own version for Mollie and I, Dillon came home from school very poorly and went straight to bed. I used tomotoes, ham, cheese and homemade bread. Delicious!

 
At 12/12/06 07:15, Blogger ChrisB said...

Beccy I think a version with mushrooms would also be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home