Sunday, February 22, 2009

I -spy EmBee

This morning after Embee had collected the Sunday papers he decided to go into the front garden to clear the rubbish. One of the penalties of living on the main road is we get a lot of junk thrown into the garden and on the pavements outside the house ( I won't go into detail but you would be amazed at some of the things we have found). To keep it looking tidy we clear up every few days.
I'm not sure if he noticed me spying from the window. I quickly ducked out of sight.
Poor old boy needs a helping hand!
I did remind him to look behind the bushes!
He suddenly turned and saw me but look at his response! At least we are rubbish free for a few days. Well done EmBee, for being rude your penalty is that you can take me out to lunch!


Archives:
2008: Mango Bread-LiveStrong
2007: Whose got Brownie Points

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 22/2/09 14:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe Brilliant! I think EmBee may have spotted you! Right, where are we going for lunch then?? :o)

 
At 22/2/09 15:15, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Trash-talkin on a Sunday? Tsk, tsk. :)

 
At 22/2/09 16:32, Blogger Unknown said...

Embee, ignore her! Chris, you are nasty! lol!

 
At 22/2/09 18:00, Blogger ChrisB said...

John but look what he doing with his *helping hand* :o

 
At 22/2/09 18:11, Blogger Beccy said...

Where was lunch? Your usual Sunday haunt?

 
At 23/2/09 00:52, Blogger Pamela said...

was that a finger sandwich for lunch?

 
At 23/2/09 02:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOHH wonderful pictures!! Love the glint in his eye!! and you really get that much garbage??? oohh my!!that is terrible!

 
At 23/2/09 06:03, Blogger bichonpawz said...

What a great idea! I'm going to spy on Ben next time he's outside! Great pics!!

 
At 23/2/09 13:28, Blogger Steffi said...

Great pics,Chris and I love your funny style of writing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home