Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun Monday # 57


IT Guy is hosting this week and his challenge is.....

"I need YOU (yes, the wonderful YOU!) to pick 5 memorable lines from 5 different movies (if you could tell us which character said it and to whom, would be a bonus)...and tell us to WHOM (who in the people in your life) you could have said those lines".

As you will know I was away last week so have not had time to prepare for this one. My bloglines are heaving with unread posts I will be trying to catch up with everyone over the next few days but I may not manage to do a lot of commenting.
Have a Fun Day.

Do we know who is hosting next week??????

Archives:
2007: No archive

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 10/3/08 12:45, Blogger FH said...

Take your time Chris and have fun with Beccy and family. Blogging will always be there! I will be off blogging from 20th too, can't wait for that free time and to read more books!:)

Happy Monday to you.

 
At 10/3/08 15:49, Blogger thefoodsnob said...

Welcome back, thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures!


Lisa

 
At 10/3/08 16:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catching up is time consuming but you will get there.
I know I don't take part in Fun Monday but I do have a favourite part of a film....
Its from Pretty Woman and Vivien in waiting for Edward in the bar.
He finally spots her looking amazing.
Vivien - "You're late"
Edward - "You're stunning"
Vivien - "You're forgiven!"
I'm so soppy!

 
At 10/3/08 16:50, Blogger ChrisB said...

daffy I love that film I've watched it so many times!

 
At 10/3/08 17:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back home - I enjoyed viewing your postcards while you were gone.

 
At 10/3/08 17:58, Blogger Beckie said...

I'm glad you made it home safe and sound. I don't know who is hosting FM next week - I was hoping you knew. :)

 
At 10/3/08 21:19, Blogger Sandy said...

Thanks for the post cards from Ireland. Now I want to go there even more than I already did.

Enjoy reading and don't worry about the rest of it. To continue in the Pretty Woman mode, take care of you.

 
At 11/3/08 02:34, Blogger Alison said...

I have something for you!! Come over and see!!!

 
At 11/3/08 06:00, Blogger my4kids said...

I was just to busy to get to that one. I like the ones where we post pictures mostly and then the comments about them. FM's that require thought are to time consuming lately.

 
At 11/3/08 19:10, Blogger the planet of janet said...

nikki is hosting... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home